S8D 8 x 60 inch vertical dry belt sander specifications
- 7-1/2HP, 3PH motor. 220/440 3 phase, also available in 575 volt, 50 hz, CE rating
- Magnetic switch w/jog button, air belt tension 40-50 psi reqd.
- 1725 RPM 3500 SFPM
- 8″x 60″ belt, replaceable and reversible steel platen, work area 8″ x 13″.
- 8″x 12″ cast iron table, adjustable angle, 5/8″ slot for mitre gage.
- 24 volt at push button switch.
- Dimensions: L 25″x W 25″xH 62″
- Shipping weight: 675 lbs (S8D).
- Shipping dimensions: L 38″ x W 38″ x H 74″
- Amp draws: 208V 22 amps, 220V 20.2 amps and 440V 10.1 amps
- Option: variable speed drive.
This equipment is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
Where this equipment can be used
S8D 8 x 60 inch vertical belt sanding tool has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.