S6MW 6 X 48 INCH HEAVY DUTY WET BELT SANDER SPECIFICATIONS
- 6″ x 48″ Wet belt sander, 3 hp, 1 ph/220 or 3 ph/220/440 motor, Also available in 50 hz, 575 volt too!
- Magnetic switch with 24 volt at push button.
- 3450 rpm motor w/ 2800 SFPM at belt.
- Reverseable and replaceable steel platen 6 1/2″ x 14″
- Multi-postion vertical thru horizontal sanding head
- Cast iron frame and cast iron base.
- Adjustable cast iron work table, 6″ x 10″ with 5/8th slot.
- 1 lever quick belt change, pre-set spring belt tension.
- Full OSHA guard, heavy duty base
- 1/4 hp coolant pump & 10 gal. tank w/ baffles.
- Shipping dimensions: L 53″ x W 37″ x H 47″
- Shipping weight: 500 lbs
- Single phase sander amp draws: 115V 24 amps and 230V 12 amps.
- Single phase pump amp draws: 115V 3.0 amps and 230V 1.5 amps.
- Three phase sander amp draws: 230V 8.4 amps and 440V 4.2 amps.
- Three phase pump amp draws: 230V .52 amps and 440V .9 amps.
This industrial machine is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
- Metallurgical sampling
Where this equipment can be used
All 6 x 48 inch wet abrasive sanding units are manufactured to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication shops.