2FSMS 2 x 48 INCH BELT SANDER WITH FULL BOXED GUARD SPECIFICATIONS
- 2FSMS 2 x 48 inch industrial abrasive belt sander has a multi position sanding head.
- 1/2 HP motor, 3450 RPM, direct drive, 5″ contact wheel.
- Steel adjustable tilt work table. Work table dimensions: 5″ W x 2.5″ D. Can adjust approximately 20 degrees up and 45 degrees down
- Steel adjustable platen. Platen size: 2.75″ W x 8″ H.
- Full boxed guard with lever for quick belt change.
- Pre-set belt tension, one knob belt tracking.
- This equipment is designed for knife making.
- Great for sharpening blades.
- This equipment can be use for wood working.
- 4500 SFPM belt speed, WT. 48 lbs.
- Amp Draw: 115V 7 amps and at 230 3.5 amps.
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 12″ x W 17″ x H 28″
2FSMS 2 x 48 INCH BELT SANDER WITH FULL BOXED GUARD CAN DO THE FOLLOWING
- Bevel and Deburr
- Square an End
- Round Corners
- Flat work
- Finishing work
What material the belt sander can sand?
With the right type of 2 x 48 inch belt this belt sander is able to sand various types of materials such as:
Where this unit heavy duty sander can be used
This tool has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, wood working shops, fabrication shops as well as many other manufacturing and fabrication and or finishing environments.