S4 4 X 36 INCH INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE BELT SANDER SPECIFICATIONS
- 1/2 HP (1 HP available) 1 phase /110/220/60hz TEFC motor. Motor RPM 3450.
- Vertical or Horizontal position, 4″ x 36″ cast iron backing platen
- Platen size: 7.25″ H x 4.25″ W
- Work area: 5.5″ H x 4.25″ D
- Adjustable and steel work table: 5″ W x 2.5″ D. Work table can be adjusted up 20 degree and 45 degrees down.
- 4″ x 36″ abrasive sanding belt
- Pre-set spring belt tension
- Shipping dimensions: W18″ x H17″ x D 7″
- Shipping weight: 48 lbs
- Model S4
THIS BELT SANDER CAN DO THE FOLLOWING
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
S4 4 X 36 INCH INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE BELT SANDER IS DESIGNED TO SAND
Belts tools are versatile tool in any size shop. With the right belts can sand or finish various materials. Below is short list of those materials.
WHERE CAN THE SANDER BE USED
S4 belt tool has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, wood working shops, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that require deburring.