S660MW 6 x 60 inch wet industrial belt sander specifications
- 3 HP, 1 PH or 3 PH, 3450 RPM
- 6″ x 60″ wet belt sander, vertical/ horizontal
- Reversible and replaceable steel platen – 6-1/2″ x 17″, 3500 SFPM
- Adjustable 6″ x 10″ cast iron table with 5/8th slot,
- Cast iron frame.
- Easy on knob tracking.
- Heavy duty base.
- Full safety guard.
- V-belt driven.
- Constant spring belt tension.
- 1 lever belt change !!
- Magnetic switch, 24 volts at control
- Coolant pump and 10 gallon tank
- Shipping weight: 500 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 53″ x W 37″ x H 49″
- Single phase sander amp draws: 115V 24 amps and 220V 12 amps.
- Single phase pump amp draws: 115V 3.0 amps and 220V 1.5 amps.
- Three phase sander amp draws: 220V 8.4 amps and 440V 4.2 amps.
- Three phase pump amp draws: 220V .9 amps and 440V .52 amps.
Other wet sander models
S6MW 6 x 48 inch wet belt sander with multi position sanding head. Available with a 3HP 1Ph or 3PH motor.
This metallurgical wet sander is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
- Metallurgical sampling polishing
- Flattening material surface.
Where this metallurgical wet sander can be used
All S660MW 6 x 60 inch heavy duty wet belt sander & stand are manufactured to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication shops.