8 x 60 inch wet vertical belt sander machine specifications
- 8″ x 60″ belt, air tension, 0-50 PSI reqd.
- 7-1/2 HP, 3 PH motor, 220/440/575 , also 50HZ, CE
- Sander amp draws: 208V 22 amps, 220V 20.2 amps and 440V 10.1 amps
- Pump amp draws: 230V is .9 amps 460V .52 amps
- Twin V-belt drive.
- Pump and tank system with adjustable coolant nozzle with flow control valve.
- Replaceable and replaceable steel platen
- Platen working surface: W 8″ x H 13″
- Overall platen size: W 8.5″ x H 15″
- Adjustable cast iron table with a work surface of 8″ x 12″ and 5/8th inch slot.
- Machine dimensions: L 35″ x W 24″ x H 34″.
- Shipping dimensions: L 55″ x W 39″ x H 74″.
- Shipping weight: 775 lbs.
This machine is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
Where this equipment can be used
S8W 8 x 60 inch wet vertical belt sander has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.