S460V 4 x 60 inch dry industrial belt sander with vacuum base specifications
- 4″ x 60″ belt
- 1 HP, 1 PH, or 3 PH
- 4″ pulley, 3450 RPM, 3600 SFPM, Direct drive
- Reversible platen 4″ x 17″
- Cast iron table 8″ x 5″
- Full OSHA guard, Easy tracking , Quick belt change !
- DCV-6 Vacuum base 400 CFM
- Dimensions: L 18″ x W 26″ x H 60″, WT. 485 lbs.
- 1PH 115V amp draw is 11.8 amps and 1PH 220V is 5.9 amps
- 3PH 220V amp draw is 2.8 amps and 3PH 440V is 1.4 amps
- Manual switch – please specify phase and voltage
- Model: S460V Horizontal model available (contact us for pricing).
This sanding unit is designed to be used for the following but not limited to the following deburring applications
- Bevel and Deburr
- Square an End
- Round Corners
- Flat work
What material can you sand with with industrial sander?
Having a industrial sander with vacuum base in any shop especially with a built in vacuum base is a great thing to have not only can it sand most materials that you throw at it but keep your work area clean as well. Below is a short list of material (with the appropriate belt) that this tool can sand:
Where this unit heavy duty sander can be used
This collector has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas Shops, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive Shops, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication Shops.