- Surface Conditioning Quick Change Discs
The smaller diameters of quick change discs allow easy access to tighter areas of intricate workpieces, while maintaining a higher speed for aggressive material removal or blending. Used on right angle die grinders, quick change discs
can be finessed and easily controlled for precision material
removal, shaping or blending applications. Worn discs can
be replaced without additional tooling, minimizing production downtime, and easing progressive finishing steps.
- Type R attachment systems feature roll-on/roll-off style fasteners (External Thread). They are interchangeable with Roloc, TR and Type III Styles.
- Type S attachment systems feature a turn-on/turn-off style fastener (1/4-1/2 turn to lock in place). They are interchangeable with TS and Type II Styles.
- Smaller footprint for intricate parts and hard to reach
- Fast product changeover with no additional tooling
- High speed operation for fast results
- Can be used with oils & lubricants to further reduce
heat or smearing
- Free of metallic ingredients