Surface Conditioning Belts
The open structure of surface conditioning belts resists overheating, part
discoloration or loading, ensuring consistent quality throughout life – important
factors when decorating or finishing large surface areas.
In narrow or short form, like file belts, the surface conditioning material is
manufactured with additional flex, easily conforming to small contact wheels
and narrow areas of the workpiece. Wide belts utilize a low stretch reinforcement, providing stability and reduced changeover on large, robotic equipment.
- High edge durability and flexibility without chunking
- Create linear scratch patterns on stainless food equipment
- Smear-free removal of oxidation, paint or adhesives
- Blend or reorient surface scratch patterns after repair
- Repeatable finishes for large scale robotic applications