The all-purpose band saw blade for medium and large cross-sections
Full variability with the new VARIO® M42!
The bi-metal band saw blade VARIO® M42 profits from an innovative process design that leads to an improvement of performance and durability – with a huge application range.
The superfinishing not only leads to optimized contours on the cutting edges of the teeth and the associated improved cutting surfaces, but also to a reduction of the mechanical friction load on the carrier band which reduces the risk of a broken band.
- Improved production planning due to consistently high blade-life
- Improved life of the carrier band due to the superfinishing of the band surface
- Good cutting surface due to more precise set of the teeth
- Reduced burr formation due to sharper cutting edges
- Highly smooth and quiet running due to variable tooth pitch and 0° rake angle
- Case-hardened steels, spring steels, and ball-bearing steels
- Rust-proof and acid-resistant steels (ferritic)
- Nitrided steel, high-speed steel, and tool steel
- Construction, deep-drawn and machining steels
- Carbon steels, and quenched and tempered steels
- Cast iron
- Aluminum/aluminum alloys
- Non-ferrous metals
- Thin-walled profiles and small solid materials
- All metals up to 1000 N/mm²
- Single, layer, and bundle cutting
- M42 tooth edge with 0° rake angle
- Variable tooth pitch and standard set
NEW: QR code for ParaMaster® APP
When scanning the QR code on the blade with the ParaMaster® App, the blade data are transmitted automatically.