- Stable Super High Speed Cutting
- Reducing the load to the blade body and by making the twisting angle of the blade to 0°, the fatigue life of the blade body is prolonged and the running speed of the blade is increased dramatically.
- To deal with the huge cutting resistance generated by super high-speed cutting, the saw head frame and the guide were newly designed. For bridge-type saw head frame, deflection generated when the blade is stretched with strong tension is designed optimized by the optimum stress distribution technique.
- Vibration reduction rollers are mounted on the blade guides of both sides, with a combination of high-pressure coolant that plays the role of liquid damper, vibration of the blade that is running at high speed is largely restrained.
- High Speed/High Precision Mechanism
- An AC servo motor and a linear guide are adopted for the material feeding mechanism.
- Both high-speed material feeding and high precision positioning for cutting are achieved simultaneously.
- Improve Quality
- The high-pressure coolant forcibly cools the heat generated at super high-speed cutting.
- The rotation speed of the wire brush is adjusted automatically. Defective cut section due to chips is prevented by removing chips adhered to the blade running with high speed.
- Noncontact type, high quality cutting bending detectors are mounted on the blade guides of the both sides. Cutting bending is measured highly precisely in real time.
- Linear guides are used to support and guide the front main vise. Wear and maintenance is reduced while also improving stability of the vise. Material is always clamped firmly.